The 16th International Conference on
Frontiers in Handwriting Recognition
August 5 - 8, 2018 ● Niagara Falls, USA
-Registration Fees -Online Registration -Camera-Ready Submission
June 15, 2018 Early registration deadline (reduced rate) June 22, 2018 Camera-ready papers due July 31, 2018 Late registration deadline
- Registration Fees -
Registration fees include: tutorials on Aug. 5, the main conference (Aug. 6-8), the Welcome Reception at Top-of-the-Falls on the evening of Aug. 5, the conference Banquet, and lunch each day of the main conference (Aug. 6-8).
IAPR Member Non-Member Student Early $625 $675 $400 Late $675 $725 $450 Onsite $750 $800 $500
- Online Registration -
- **Authors should review the [ Instructions for Presenters ] before registering.
- If you require a letter in support of a visa application, contact the Local Organization Chairs ASAP (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- IAPR Member Registration requires submission of the IAPR member society that you are a member of and your membership ID.
- Student Registration
- All papers must be associated with at least one full registration. Paper(s) associated only with a student registration will not be included in the conference proceedings. So, please make sure that you or one of your co-authors has a full registration (IAPR Member or Non-member).
- Students must submit a copy of a valid student ID (a 'student card') that certifies their full-time student status via email to email@example.com after completing a Student registration through the portal.
- Registration for ICFHR 2018 is through the RegOnline portal at: https://www.regonline.com/icfhr2018.
Authors of accepted papers should submit their final, camera-ready papers by 22nd June 2018, via the Conference Publishing Services ICFHR 2018 Author Submission Site. Up to two additional pages may be purchased, at a rate of $100 per page.
- Camera-Ready Paper Submission Instructions -
Please follow the directions provided by CPS on this site to ensure that the submission of your final camera-ready paper is completed successfully.
Please Note: After July 31st, registration must be done 'onsite,' through contacting the Local Arrangements Chairs (see Contact page).