The 16th International Conference on
Frontiers in Handwriting Recognition
August 5 - 8, 2018 ● Niagara Falls, USA
ICFHR 2018 encourages submission of papers that describe original work related to topics described in the Call for Papers. All ICFHR 2018 papers should be submitted via the EasyChair Conference System. Please follow the instructions on the submission website carefully, to insure that your paper has been submitted correctly. The submission website is:
ICFHR 2018 Paper Submission
- Abstracts are due March 2nd, 2018, and
- Full papers are due March 9th, 2018
If you encounter any problem during the paper submission process and cannot resolve it, please contact the Program Chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper Format and Double-Blind Review. Please prepare your paper in IEEE format using the LaTeX or MS-Word templates available here:
Papers should be a maximum of six pages in length. ICFHR 2018 submissions will be reviewed using a double-blind review process. Author names and affiliations must not be identified in the initial paper submissions (please list the authors as 'Anonymous'). Reviewer names will also not be visible to authors.
IAPR Ethical Requirements for Authors. The IAPR requires that all authors wishing to present a paper declare that:
- The paper is substantially original and that no paper substantially similar in content has been submitted or will be submitted to any other conference or journal during the review period.
- The paper does not contain any plagiarism.
- The paper will be presented by the author or a co-author in person.
- The IAPR retains the right to eliminate any papers in violation of these requirements and to exclude the authors of such papers from future IAPR community activities.
The full statement of IAPR ethical requirements for authors may be found at this link: http://www.iapr.org/constitution/soe.php
ICFHR-2018 reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if its authors or a proxy do not present the paper at the Conference.